Friday 9 March 2012

Turquoise wedding cake

It is a new era in cake making with the new food colourings that are coming over from the united states. I was quite worried when I was asked to make a turquoise wedding cake, but then I came across Ameri Colors. It was so easy to get this colour turquoise. I did not have to use a lot of colouring, which meant that the icing did not crack. This turquoise wedding cake can be made in as many tiers as you like. See more of my cakes on my new website www.weddingcakesdesign.co.uk with 4 wedding cake galleries, prices and procedures of how to chose your dream  cake. Any of my cakes can be made in Turquoise.

2 comments:

Sophia Jolie said...

simple and fresh turquoise wedding cake. I think we can use it as new wedding cake ideas. Thanks for sharing this .

Rus said...

That cake would go great with Turquoise coloured Bridesmaid dress theme. Looks lovely.