Sunday 14 August 2011

Maria and Loucas 4 tier wedding cake

 
The finished cake with a regency style piped pattern around each tier.

This is Maria and Loucas's wedding cake. I call it the cake with many faces. It lookes different from every side. It is a cake for a grand occasion. See it on my new website http://www.weddingcakesdesign.co.uk/ on Gallery 4. You see it all there including the price.

Here is what Maria and Loucas had to say after the wedding:

'Franziska....
Where oh where do I begin?
I cannot thank you enough for all your help for our wedding.
The cake looked so elegant and beautiful.
Thank you so much Franziska for making all my ideas real and more.'


The cake from the back with a voluptuous drape of sugar roses, orchids, stephanotis and ivy leaves.

The four tier wedding cake without the regency piping design.


1 comment:

Cake Stands Tiers said...

This looks nice, very elegant! The details, especially the flowers stood out beautifully.